Are 5am wake up calls part of your normal morning routine?
The Gro Clock is designed to teach those early risers to stay in bed until it is time to get up. The Gro Clock uses fun images of the stars and the sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it is time to get out of bed. The Gro Clock also comes with a beautifully illustrated bedtime story book called ‘Sleep Farm” which helps encourage children to stay in bed longer.
The Story Behind the Gro Company
The Gro Company was founded in 2000, the result of two parents from the UK battling to get their baby to sleep at night. The Gro Company started out specialising in sleeping bags and over the past 18 years have expanded their range, all with a primary focus of making parenting easier.
Features of the Gro Clock
- For Ages 2+ years
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate ‘sleep’ and ‘wake-up’ time
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Educational option of showing the digital clock
- Includes a fun bedtime story book to encourage children to stay in bed longer
- Key lock option – children are unable to change the setting and wake the sun up early
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional alarm feature
- Mains powered
- Product Dimensions – 12.4cm x 16.4cm x 22.4cm
How does the Gro Clock Help?
The Gro Clock helps your little ones learn when it’s time to rise and shine (image of a sun) and when it’s time to go back to sleep (image of the stars). Throughout the night the Gro Clock will show its star screen and the smaller stars will countdown to the time you have set for the sun to come up.
The simple concept of staying in bed until you see the sun (on their clock) helps your child to understand when they can get out of bed in the morning. The Gro Clock also comes with an illustrated bedtime story book called ‘Sleep Farm” which encourages children to stay in bed longer, meaning more sleep for them and you!
How can I stop my child from playing with buttons and changing the settings?
The Gro Clock features a key-lock function, similar to the function on mobile phones.